Easy Paddling Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) is not only great fun but can also enhance your health and well-being in numerous ways. Here are just a few of them:
- Increases core strength – Stand Up Paddle Boarding engages your core muscles and builds abdominal strength and lean muscle tone, while at the same time strengthening arms, legs, back, and shoulders.
- Builds stamina – Stand Up Paddle Boarding is an activity that is so enjoyable that you can end up working out for hours before you realize you have been exerting yourself at all. Best of all, it is a low impact workout that provides a great alternative to injury-prone runners.
- Enhances joint stability – Balancing on a SUP board activates the small muscles in the foot and lower leg in a way that mimics physical therapy exercises used to treat plantar fasciitis and other ailments. The dynamics of standing on a board with an element of instability from the water utilizes muscles critical for balance and joint support in a way that no other recreational activity does.
- Reduces stress – The powerful combination of being out on the water, enjoying nature, socializing with other paddlers, and enjoying the indescribable sensation of standing on water is an amazing stress reducer. Stand Up Paddlers almost unanimously report a feeling of well-being after going for a paddle, similar to “runners high”, but without the need for intense exertion.
- Vitamin D – Paddle Boarding gets you outside in the sun, allowing your body to produce the vitamin D that so many people are deficient in from too much time indoors. Vitamin D is crucial for calcium production and strong bones, as well as peak mental functioning.
You are encouraged to bring along the following items:
1) Hydration belt or bag
2) GPS watch and HR rate monitor
3) Proper attire
* Age Requirement: 14 and above
* This session is open to those who have attended SUP Starter or SUP Beginner course.
* Participants must treat all equipment with care. Damage cost of equipment will be imposed if found.
* Sessions are determined by the weather. The sessions will either be postponed or cancel if it is not safe to conduct. We will update you 2 hours before the sessions.
* No last minute cancellation refund. All equipments will be assigned upon registration.
- Team Training$35$350$0