SUP Beginner - Pasir Ris (Good Friday)
Time & Location
About the Event
1.5 hours introductory lesson begins with a 30 mins land/water theory, safety and techniques with our instructor who will have you up and paddling in no time! For the remaining hour, we will launch to the water to get you comfortable with the basics.
Along the way, we will correct you on the proper way of paddling and the correct techniques of standing and balancing on the board.
SUP is all about fun, so paddle at your own pace and cruise along the shore!
Please take a moment to look at the useful video. (There might be a fun quiz during the theory lesson)
* Age Requirement: 13 and above
* Participant must not have a phobia of open water.
* Participants must ensure they are fit for outdoor exercise.
* Participants must treat all equipment with care. Damage cost of equipment will be imposed if found.
* Sessions are determined by the weather. The sessions will either be postponed or cancel if it is not safe to conduct. We will update you 2 hours before the sessions.
* No last minute cancellation refund. All equipment will be assigned upon registration.
Given the evolving situation in COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), we are taking the necessary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and community.
By registering for the session, you have solely declared :
- Did not travelled to and from any country(ies) within the last 14 days?
- You are NOT serving Quarantine Order (QO), Leave of Absence (LOA) or Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
- Within the last 14 days, you did not have contact with a COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) confirmed case or suspect case, or a person issued Quarantine Order (QO) / Leave of Absence (LOA) / Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
-You are not feeling unwell or having any respiratory symptoms (such as fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose)
You agree to provide your personal data prior to your sessions and understand that the data gathered is solely for contact tracing should the need arise.