SUP WOD (Workout Of The Day) Training
Time & Location
About the Event
These workouts isolate major components of fitness: cardiorespiratory fitness, stamina, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination, and accuracy, in order to, by definition, truly cross train in such a way that fitness, in general, can be optimal.
If you are trying to target any of those major areas of fitness, a WOD can be an intense and effective way to do so.
You are encouraged to bring along the following items:
1) Hydration belt or bag
2) GPS watch and HR rate monitor
3) Proper attire
* We will gather 15 minutes early for the programme update.
* Age Requirement: 14 and above
* This session is open to those who have attended SUP Starter or SUP Beginner course.
* Participants must treat all equipment with care. Damage cost of equipment will be imposed if found.
* Participants needs to be there at least 15 minutes before the session begins. The program will be shared before the session starts.
* Sessions are determined by the weather. The sessions will either be postponed or cancel if it is not safe to conduct. We will update you 2 hours before the sessions.
- Team Training$35$350$0