Team Land Training- Personal Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
To improve your Stand Up Paddling, you must possess technical skill, muscular balance and strong athletic ability. In addition to training in the water, you need to participate in dry land workouts as a way to be better you. Dry land training can improve your performance and your chances of success, while decreasing or eliminating the occurrence of injuries during practice and competition.
This workout challenge is definitely going to be fun one. Workout challenge format will be given on the day. Points will be collected over the duration of 4 months. Participants with the most points will be rewarded with our surprise gift from our sponsors.
- 10 points for attendance
- 100 points for first place
- 80 points for second place
- 60 points for third place
- 30 points for remaining placing
You are encouraged to bring along the following items:
1) Hydration belt or bag
2) GPS watch and HR rate monitor
3) Proper attire and Sports Shoe
* We will gather 15 minutes early for the programme update.
- Let's Do It!!$35$350$0