Workout Of The Day @ Jalan Besar Swimming Complex
Time & Location
About the Event
** Participants will need to complete a SUP Beginner course before attending this workout**
** Participant must be able to swim efficiently **
Come and join our fun workout of the day training. Be ready for a fun yet heart pumping session.
Not to worry, there will be a regression workout too. This training session is suitable for everyone. As usual, you will be rewarded with workout surprises at every session.
The workout can either be at the swimming pool, land or both land and pool. Fun is it? You can enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
**Note: Session will be host by either, Coach Hardi, Guest Coach or our very own team mentors. ** Now, all of you will be spoilt with workout choices and more fun time to stay healthy as a team.
Location: Jalan Besar Swimming Complex
Meeting point: Outside swim complex Main Gate.
Attire: Sports Attire, Swim Goggle, Swim Cap, Running Shoes.
* Be there, at least 10 - 15 minutes early for equipment preparation and training programme briefing.
* Age Requirement: 18 and above
* Participants must treat all equipment with care. The damage cost of equipment will be imposed if found.
* Sessions are determined by the weather. The sessions will either be postponed or cancel if it is not safe to conduct. We will update you 2 hours before the sessions.
* No last-minute cancellation refunds. All equipment will be assigned upon registration.
Given the evolving situation in COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), we are taking the necessary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and community.
By registering for the session, you have solely declared:
- Did not travelled to and from any country(ies) within the last 14 days?
- You are NOT serving Quarantine Order (QO), Leave of Absence (LOA) or Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
- Within the last 14 days, you did not have contact with a COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) confirmed case or suspect case, or a person issued Quarantine Order (QO) / Leave of Absence (LOA) / Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
-You are not feeling unwell or having any respiratory symptoms (such as fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose)
You agree to provide your personal data prior to your sessions and understand that the data gathered is solely for contact tracing should the need arise.